Friday, October 4, 2019

Happy Life Album Class (2019)

I haven't done a binder album in quite a while!
I started this one last year and never had 
time to finish it, so with the chilly air coming in 
I thought these colors worked perfectly for this 
time of year.


This Simple Stories binder album has 48 pages
and is decorated with Echo park paper and embellishments
from cover to cover.


This album has a "family" theme and could work with 
almost any of your photos.



There are lots of pocket pages, flip up pages, decorative brads, 
and cute stickers.




I only have 14 of these books left that I snagged before they retired!
I can only do kits if there are class seats not filled.

Class Supplies:
Adhesive runner, Scor tape, foam pop dots, scissors, and corner rounder.

Class Fee:
The class is $35 for the album.
Your book will be completed and ready to just add photos
when you leave.

Class Dates:
Wednesday, October 23rd @ 1 pm.
Wednesday, October 30th @ 5:30 pm.
Saturday, November 2nd @ 11 am.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin