Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Nestabilities



Nestabilities dies will be arriving soon!

These die cuts work in the Spellbinders Wizard machine and can also be used in the Cuttlebug too. They cut and emboss in scalloped and regular shapes. If you are familiar with them and are looking for a special shape just let me know. Otherwise, watch for special demonstations! You will love them...

Here is a link that Nicole K. posted, its a great You Tube video that shows which machines you can use with the Nestabilities.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful with your blog it is very useful to me.

Anonymous said...

Maryjo,

It was nice to meet you on Sunday. I am glad you are going to be carrying the Nestabilites- they are fantastic. You can use them in almost any die cutting machine. Here is a video link to give you a visual demo on how to use them in a machine you own.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQJpHgDWlB0

Nicole

Anonymous said...

will these work in My Sizzix or sizzlix Darlene Kinnear

MaryJo said...

Darlene,
I am not very familiar with the Sizzix machiene. I know for sure that they work in a Wizard or the Cuttlebug. I will see what I can find out for you. Is Sizzix compatible with any other dies from other companies?

MaryJo said...

Thanks Nicole for the You Tube link!
If you are wondering if Nestabilities fit in your machiene, just watch that video link that she posted above.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin