Saturday, September 6, 2008

Halloween Treats!

With the rain and chilly air this morning it actually felt like a "fall-ish" kind of day. I am not ready for summer to end, but I do love the fall months too.
Today I felt like working on some cool Halloween treats.
This one is a clear carmel apple pail...
Inside the pail is a single seving packet of Marzetti carmel apple dip and an apple. Around the sides I filled it with carmel creams, one of my very FAVORITE candies.

This is the back side.

Here is a close up. I put raffia on the bottom and used Bo Bunny rub-ons to decorate the sides of the pail. I have the rub-ons at the shop now and a couple of the pails. I will have more clear pails in this week.

This one I made with the hinged tin and Reese Cups.

I cut out some small scallops with the Nestabilities (small scallop set) and a 1 1/4" circle punch. The stamp set I used is from Stampin' Up called "Batty for You". I just attached the scallops to the tops of the mini Reese Cups.
Add a strip of paper to wrap around the tin and attach the flowers. These make nice gifts for anyone who loves Halloween.
Enjoy!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Great ideas! Thanks for the inspiration.

~ j said...

what fun and spooky treat!

Jess said...

These halloween treats are fabulous! I love the toppers to the pb cups!

loretta said...

what fun projects! These are awesome!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin