* * *

* * *

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Monkey Business Trifold class


In this class we will be making a 6x6 trifold scrapbook album.
I call it a trifold because it folds and unfolds into 3rds. Above is how it looks when it is closed.

We will be using the Monkey Business 2 line from Reminisce. There are lots of fold outs and embellishments in the book.

There are 6 pockets that hold small pages for more photos that tuck inside.

Here is another fold out page that hides pictures.
Class Dates:
Wednesday, March 25th @ 6 pm. (FULL)
Wednesday, April 1st @ 1pm (FULL) and 6 pm.(FULL)
Saturday, April 4th @ 11 am. (1 SPOT OPEN)
Sunday, April 5th @ 11 am (FULL) and 1 pm. (FULL)
Cost: $15
Supplies needed: adhesive, pop dots, and super stick tape. If you are unsure about super stick tape just ask, I sell it at the shop and can show you what it is.

8 comments:

Ellie said...

What a fun project!! Love that monkey and the colors are perfect for the image.

Jackie said...

Love this...wish I lived closer! have fun with this class!!!

Paula said...

Do you sell instructions for this? What a GREAT class!

Alicia said...

I need to be in that class that is the cutest thing ever.

Gingerbread Gal said...

Wow! Great Project! I wish I lived by you, so I could take this class. Way too cute!
:) Rachel

Lacey Stephens said...

ooo...your going to have a ton of fun! That looks awesome!
~Lacey

Kelly Haberstroh said...

OMGosh!!! How cute ... I wish I lived closer!!! TFS!!!

Sanket said...

In this age of The Internet, everyone wants to reach their customers online. Why should you be left behind? Click here to make heaps of money online by laser marketing your business.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin