Thursday, June 18, 2009

Garage Sale sign ups!

Have you collected way too much stuff? Do you have a lot of scrapbooking items just collecting dust?
Sign up to sell off all your craft items you arent using anymore. We are having the 2nd annual Scrapbooking Garage sale!

Sunday, July 12th from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
Rain date is Sunday, July 19th

We will have full use of the parking lot to set up tables for a huge sale.

Just mark your items with a price and your initials. Sell any crafting items you arent using anymore and make some money!

Any questions or to sign up for the sale just call (814-836-7510) or email me. Cost is $2.00 per seller to help towards advertising costs.
Last year was a huge success so dont miss out!

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Man, I will I was there!! I have a ton of stuff that I could sell!! Hope you have fun!
~Lacey

Blog Widget by LinkWithin