Sunday, December 12, 2010

Copic Class Samples

We had 3 awesome classes today with Tammy Hershberger teaching her Copic marker techniques. These are the cards we made if you didnt see them posted on FaceBook.

This frog stamp is always so popular! I have some wood mounted ones and clear sets left over
if anyone is looking for some cute frog stamps.


This one was a tag card that you could attach to a Bath & Body product, very cute idea for gift giving.
Thanks again to Tammy for driving up from 2 1/2 hours away to teach us some new skills!

4 comments:

delightfuldaisy said...

I just LOVE your "Hoppy Day" card! It makes me smile! :)

Anonymous said...

Great class Sunday and I'm glad Tammy got back ok.

MaryJo said...

Everyone seemed to have a great time and learned a lot! Maybe she will come back in the spring...

Anonymous said...

I forgot my color list at home - do you know what colors were used for the girl (Christmas card) as I would like to pick up all but 1 red, the greens, skin tone, bluish color

Blog Widget by LinkWithin