Wednesday, April 20, 2011

...After the Class

We had 3 great Copic marker classes this past Sunday with Tammy Hershberger. I was still very inspired so I worked on a few more cards using the same sets.
The card above used the Somethings Fishy set from MFT stamps.
I found a pretty My Minds Eye paper that had the blues, grey, and mustard colors I needed.
Copics:
(for the girl)
BG75
BG72
Y26
E57
E33
E00
C1
(for the fish)
YG97
YG95
YG93
YG91

Other supplies used were silver brads and Large Labels Nestabilities.



I just love this bear from The Cats Pajamas, she's really cute but turned out a little dark in the photo.
Copics used:
(bear) (apron & cup)
E29 YR09
E27 YR07
E23 BG13
E21 BG11

The cup has some of the paper glaze on it to look steamy, but you cant tell from the photo. I also used the Tonic Duo-Corner punch above and the Lacey Circles Nestabilities below.





No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin