Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Catching up...

I've been a little behind updating my blog, mostly because last week I was in Chicago for the Craft & Hobby trade show (aka CHA). If you would like to see a bunch of pictures of all the great things I saw just check out my FaceBook page to see them. Click the link below...
The booths there were so fabulous! All the paper crafting companies did a wonderful job.
This card above is made with one of the new My Favorite Things stamp sets. The kite is in the set but I used some twine instead. The clouds are also a die from MFT too. The inside reads "Happy thoughts are coming your way".
Her dress is colored with Copics R83 and R85.
On this card I used another brand new stamp set from Cats Pajamas. The cloud border is also one of their new dies too.
All of the papers were from a 6x6 My Minds Eye paper pad... everything coordinates that way!
I used Copics T0, T3, R46, and YR07.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the cards! Can't wait to hear about your trip!
Robin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin