Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Scrapbook Inspiration

Looking for some scrapbooking inspiration?
I have put together something to help...


If you purchase a Simple Stories collection kit  (above)
and a variety pack of their page protectors (below)


You will receive the coordinating creative inspiration packets I 
have had made up.
These packets show you full color pictures page per page how
to put together a 20 page layout.


Right now I have We are Family (Family), Pumpkin Spice (fall), Clause & Co. (Christmas),
So Rad (Boys), and So Fancy (girls) kits.
You just need to pre-order so I can make sure I have enough supplies and color copies.

Shown below are some of the boy's layout pages.
All I have left to do is slip in the photos into the 
pocket pages.







So easy!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin