Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Wild Things class (2016)

I have a class that isn't my usual, thought we could try something new.
"Where the Wild Things Are" was a favorite book of mine when I was 
very little.  My kids also loved the book too.
When I saw that the paper came out for this
 I really wanted to use it.


We will be using a Graphic 45 black mixed media box 
that has a magnetic closure.
The book is 5x5 in size.


There are 6 black photo mats that we will be decorating.
So back to back there will be 12 decorated pages.


Here are a few of them.




Supplies Needed:
Foam pop dots, glue stick, corner rounder, and fine tipped scissors.
(Just a hint: Creative Memories scissors are too big, you need the Cutterbees type.)

Cost:
Cost is $13.00 for the class if it is pre-paid.
$16.00 if paid at the time of class.
I would really appreciate if the class was prepaid so I dont end up with extras.
*I can do kits if you cant make it to a class date (if there are enough supplies).

Class Dates:
Wednesday, August 31st @ 5:30 pm. (full)
Thursday, September 1st @ 1 pm. (full)
Saturday, September 3rd @ noon. (full)



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin