Sunday, January 1, 2017

Family Scrapbook Kit ( January 2017)

I had some retired Simple Stories "Family" card packs left over,
so I turned them into a scrapbook kit.
I loved how this warm and colorful book turned out,
the colors are so pretty.

Originally, I was able to only do 9 kits but I was able to talk my rep
into scrounging up more Sn@p packs for me!


This is one of their 6x8 Sn@p Binder books.
It is decorated from front cover


to back cover.


There are 68 total pages of varying sizes.






There is a lot of dimension to the pages.


 Also, there are flip up and pocket pages 
for photos and journaling.






I have class dates set up,
otherwise you can take it as a kit to do at home.

Thursday, January 19th at 5:30 pm. (1 spot left)
Saturday, January 21st @ noon. (1 spot left)
Wednesday, January 25th @ 5:30 pm.
Thursday, January 26th @ 1 pm. (1 spot left)


Supplies you need: 
Adhesive runner, foam pop dots, scor tape, corner rounder, and scissors.

Cost is $22.00

Happy New Year!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin