Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Quarantine Card Class #3

I am waiting for more supplies to come in for the 
vintage rose cards (below) so I can finish the rest of the kits...
In the meantime I will be taking orders from now
until Saturday, April 18th for the next card class kits.
I am putting a pause on taking new orders for either card class.
I need to catch up on what I have reserved so far! Thanks 
For understanding...I am only one exhausted person 😩

 The kits will be stamped, die cut, and stenciled.
All you need to do is just a little coloring and assemble.
There will be 5 all occasion cards with envelopes.
The card kits are made to order!








Supplies needed to assemble:
Adhesive runner, foam pop dots, scissors
Cost:
$18.00 for the set
Store pick up will be available
I can mail, approx. cost is around $4.00






No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin