Saturday, April 11, 2020

Quarantine card class - phase 2 (2020)

I have a new set of cards for a quarantine class.
Included in the set is six cards with envelopes and
A clear card box with a ribbon to use as a gift or to keep them in.








From my phone it’s very tough to see the layers and the fine
glitter I have added to give them a bit of sparkle!



The cards are blank for words inside because they make
nice anytime occasion cards.


Or put them all in the clear box and use it as a birthday or
Mother’s Day gift.


Since my supplies are only arriving slower than slow....
I have enough for 17 kits right now, after that
there might be a delay of 2 weeks until my paper arrives.

These are the supplies you will need...
Adhesive runner, foam pop dots, scissors,
a two way glue pen, and fine glitter.

Cost is $18.00 for the 6 cards, envelopes, clear box and ribbon.
I can do scheduled curbside pick up or mail.
Estimate approx. $3.50 to 4.00 for shipping.

1 comment:

Dianne J said...

I would like a set of these cards. They are beautiful!

Happy Spring!
Dianne

Blog Widget by LinkWithin