Saturday, January 17, 2009

Brand new stamps!!

I just got in my order of brand new rubber stamps from Stampendous. Alot of Valentine's Day, St. Patty's, and Easter/Spring stamps are starting to arrive.

I used the same paper as yesterday's Fluffle card, but I added some "paper glaze" to the rain and puddle on this one. Here is an up close look...


Paper glaze is a clear liquid that adds a glossy or wet look to stamped images. I like to use it on cupcakes to give the frosting a "gooey" look. It works perfectly on this card to make the rain look real. I also used the standard rectangle Nestabilities to cut the scallop.

Inside verse reads:

It's better to find at rainbows end... not a pot of gold, but a really good friend!!

10 comments:

Lynn Put said...

This is such a cute card! Love this monkey image and papers that you used!

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh what a cutie!! I have a few of the Changitos, but I hadn't seen any of the new ones....thanks for sharing!

Jacquel said...

This is really cute! I love that new stamp...will be looking for it...tfs!!!

sumbine said...

Fabulous card, i like the cute image and the bright colors.

Unknown said...

I was wondering if you were going to CHA winter?

Paula said...

Love the puddle under the monkey...just perfect!

MaryJo said...

Toni,
I wish I was, but it runs the same weekend of my big crop at Hoss's. I am planning to go to the CHA this summer in Orlando.
It would have been nice to get out of the snow for awhile and go to CA!

Alicia said...

That is the cutest stamp and I love what you did with it on your card.

Anonymous said...

OMGosh!!! How cute is that little monkey!!! Great job!!!

Jane said...

I just picked this stamp up. It's so much fun to play with! I love how you did your "puddle" with the liquid 'glaze'.

Jane

Blog Widget by LinkWithin