Monday, January 12, 2009

Make it personal!

I found this awesome tip on the JustRite Stampers blog ( JustRite Stampers ) and wanted to give it a try...
There is a pack of 3 borders that you can get as an accessory set to your JustRite stamper, they fit both the self inking and the wood mounted stamp. This one says "From the desk of", the other two say "From the kitchen of" and "From the library of".



Since it says "From the desk of" on the top and bottom, I just snipped off the words on the bottom. Save this piece because you can still use it if you wanted too.


With the small letter set (also a cool accessory) I added my name.


I used paper from the Basic Grey line called Urban Prarie.


3 comments:

Jacquel said...

Great tip and fab card! tfs!!!

Ellibelle said...

Cool tip! Your card is beautiful. Love the papers/colors you used.

Michelle said...

So very cute...I've heard such wonderful things about the JustRite stamps but still haven't indulged myself.....I will keep this tip filed in my head for when I *do* break down & purchase it...lol..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin