Sunday, January 25, 2009

January Crop

The January 24th crop was a huge success! The Chinese Auction was a big hit, the food was great, and the waitresses took such good care of us the whole time. It was nice to spend the whole day away with friends, hopefully everyone got a lot of scrapping accomplished. I had a lot of requests to plan another one since the Feb. 7th crop is already full. In order to give everyone a bit more space, I will limit it to 50-55 people instead of 70. So be watching for future announcements of a possible Mach date!


Here is a side view of the auction prizes.


I was having fun and forgot to get pics until later in the day!

2 comments:

Ellibelle said...

Great pictures! Looks like everyone had lots of fun creating!

lisa said...

I had a fabulous time! Got 5 pages done, which is AMAZING for me! Would definitely love more space as we were pretty limited, but the neighbors were friendly and it all worked out in the end! Thanks for all the work, I'm sure went into it!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin